Physical Education Student Expectations
1. For student safety, students must wear sneakers with laces or velcro.
Sneakers with heels and/or no ankle support are not safe for students to participate in.
2. For student safety, no jewelry please on physical education days. Small earrings are okay.
3. Students will be assigned a squad position and they should walk to their assigned squad positions and sit quietly and instructions will be given each class.
4. When the whistle blows, students should stop
and listen. If at any time students have a questions, please raise your hand.
5. Students are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship and cooperation at all times.
6. If a student cannot participate in physical education class, a note is needed from home and they cannot participate at recess as well.